Sunday, January 3, 2010

Team

I'm not an expert when it comes to running. Working out. Anything, really. But I think there are a few things that I know when it comes to these things. For me, with running..I know I can't get as far as I do, or last as long as I have, if I didn't have the support that I'm blessed with. My team. My runner friends. My cheerleaders. All those people that either run with me, run along side me, or watch as I run..cheering on the whole way. There's something amazing about having this little group on my side. Sometimes, the run is hard and seems SO LONG. Other times, it feels kind of like a dream, like hardly any effort. But what I do know, is that at all times, I'm stronger when I have my 'team' of people in my corner. When we lift each other, encourage each other, push each other. Watch..



Who doesn't want someone there to help? No matter how hard or how much I want to back down, having someone there to help me through it makes the effort seem worth it. Even just for that small moment..

Do you have a team? Who? Why did you choose them? What do you do as a team that gets you moving towards your goals? Can't wait to hear all about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment