Monday, May 3, 2010

Do you believe?

Been awhile. Lot of things going on, but this struck me today. Something that I absolutely needed to hear and ponder.




Isn't that amazing!? You know what I loved about this video?? Yes, that man is um..SUPER STRONG! And yes, it's pretty amazing that the human body can do something like that and not fall crumbling to the ground. (Which I almost am doing just watching that video! Mercy!!) But what I loved about it was the bit where he said, "You have to believe in yourself."

Powerful stuff.

It's true though, right? What would we do if we weren't so afraid of looking like a fool trying? I'd do a thousand other things. But it's that fear that stops me. "I'll look silly" or "everyone is watching me". Truth be told though..not true. You have to start someplace, and it might as well be starting with the one person who's opinion matters most..yours.

Time to get up and try something new. And you know what? I can't wait!! :)

What will you try today??

3 comments:

  1. Steph you are amazing! Thank you for always sharing so much! You have truly touched my life in so many ways, I am honored to "know" you!
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to do something new I am going to train a puppy we are getting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Train a puppy..that's always something fun, new and exciting! Or maybe just..new. ;)

    Tiff..you always make me smile with your words. They always come when I need them, too. :)

    ReplyDelete