Monday, March 1, 2010

The world is stuck...

I LOVE this!!!



So, why do I post this?? Hmmm...think. Really think. Well..ok, it's Monday, so I'll just tell ya. :) In a few weeks there will be a race happening that I'm involved in. I've been training, preparing, putting in my time for awhile now. And it's showtime. I got to thinking though..what if I don't finish?? What if I trip, or fall, or stumble, or run out of steam and simply don't finish?? What a waste! *eeeeeeert!! Screeching tires noise inserted here*

What if I don't. You see..I'm a firm believer that when you set out to do something, you can do it. Yes, it could be harder then you first imagined, but you can do it. You will find a way to get around, through, over, under..whatever, until you finish. So why this video?

Well..have you ever been in a situation where you were going in the right direction, then suddenly everything comes to a complete standstill?? And you wonder, 'how am I going to fix this!?" Now, to you and I, the answer (at least for this video) would be to start walking. Wasn't it funny to see them getting freaked out over having to lift their own two feet and walk?

Isn't it funny to look back and see us freaking out about something we already know we can do...like finishing a race we KNOW we're ready for? Yeah...now it's all clicking, right? ;)

So what is it going to be today? Keep going, even when it feels a little impossible? Even when you doubt, or are scared, or both? OR..are you gonna pick your feet up, one step at a time, and make it through to the finish line? Complete what you set out to complete. Yeah, me too. I'll see you at the finish line..

1 comment: