Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spring Fling Challenge #1

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

189

That's the number of the day. And you know what?? UGHH!!! Seriously!? But then I found this:



And I realized that I have a dream, a goal. It's not to become the person I was in college, or the girl I was in High School. It's more about finding that woman I am today..right now..and seeing myself smile, knowing I did everything I could to achieve that dream. Time to step up to the challenge..and you know what? I'm ready. I'm SO, SO ready..

3 comments:

  1. good for you - you can totally do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined and wanted to stop by and say hi since we are on the same team! Here's to a new healthier lifestyle! Anna
    http://web.me.com/myleilani/Fluffy_Diva/Welcome.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I completely love your attitude. Can't wait to see what you accomplish!

    ReplyDelete